When I post or edit I get an error...?

Having a problem with the forum? Take a look here to see if we know about it.
jimny-dave
MUD NUT
MUD NUT
My Vehicle(s): Modest Lil' Jimny ;)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 pm

That's a thought... As it doesn't do it on my iPad or on my desktop when I use Google Chrome... That give any clues 1nk'?

Ooh, and welcome to the board Rusty ;)
Wandered off as it's so quiet... You know where I am if you want me... Dave :(
1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Vehicle(s): 09 Landrover Freelander 2

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Vitara-Dave wrote:That's a thought... As it doesn't do it on my iPad or on my desktop when I use Google Chrome... That give any clues 1nk'?

Ooh, and welcome to the board Rusty ;)
Not massive clues Dave.. I was actually wondering about your version of internet explorer too.. I don't use it myself favouring firefox or chrome..

I've certainly not been having the level of errors that some people seem to be having and having had a good look at the server logs yesterday although its running a little slow sometimes with lots of users on its not anything too worrying..

I tried to do something yesterday to speed things up and it royally buggered the forum.. So much that I was worried I'd have to restore from an 8 hour old backup for a bit.. :-ss

Have discussed things with server man and if problems persist we're going to have to do a server move again but I'd like to avoid that.. I'm going to try and do a few other things in the mean time such as encouraging the admin team to go through old topics and delete anything not worth keeping which will reduce loads on the db..
MUDDYWENCH
Offroad Guru
Offroad Guru
My Vehicle(s): Vitara / SJ / Jimny / Other

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Same here!! :-?? ................
Vitara-Dave wrote:This is what I get, incase it helps...?
If the mud aint a flyin you aint a tryin! ;o) - Yes there are plenty of fish in the sea... i will always love you :O)...Loving you is like breathing. . . how can I stop? ...how can you still love someone as much after they have been gone so long!!
MUDDYWENCH
Offroad Guru
Offroad Guru
My Vehicle(s): Vitara / SJ / Jimny / Other

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm on latest explorer, firefox tends to mess with my system for some reason and only use chrome for films etc! ;)
If the mud aint a flyin you aint a tryin! ;o) - Yes there are plenty of fish in the sea... i will always love you :O)...Loving you is like breathing. . . how can I stop? ...how can you still love someone as much after they have been gone so long!!