Wooops....

Having a problem with the forum? Take a look here to see if we know about it.
Jamie
MUD NUT
MUD NUT
My Vehicle(s): X90

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Lost internet connection whilst i was in the chat, now when i try to log back in it says the names already in use. Would it be possible for me to be kicked from the chat room or something so i can actualy veiw it?
Shropshire Suzuki's unofficial 'King of Tact'

"Suzuki, total mobility, enabling you to get to places that other people could only envy. "
Munkee
My Vehicle(s): The Barbie collection.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Mine does that sometimes - but you're name isn't there now - just change the name slightly before you enter.

I just thought you were being rude :lol:
mud and diesel wrote: ...turns out ive got a robins nest in my overalls, with a chick in so im going to have to leave the little sod for the next 2 weeks
1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Vehicle(s): 09 Landrover Freelander 2

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Try again Jamie.. Sometimes when a connection glitch/drop out happens the server doesn't realise right away and thinks you're still there..

You can try loggin in with a different name instead or if you're still on the chat thing type /nick <newnick> (where <newnick> is your new name..)

It usually clears up after a minute though.. :D
Jamie
MUD NUT
MUD NUT

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Cheers guys.

This wireless stick is useless. :roll:

"Suzuki, total mobility, enabling you to get to places that other people could only envy. "
kevin
My Vehicle(s): Vitara / SJ / Jimny / Other

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 am

my bt homehub has been a nightmare over the last couple of weeks too, keeps dropping the connection.
Jamie
MUD NUT
MUD NUT

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Yup, my laptop will connect for about 30 seconds then drops it that started last night, my xbox says it has an 'error communicating with Xbox LIVE' which just started today, but for some reasion my sisters laptop connects no problems.

Jamie
MUD NUT
MUD NUT

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Ha, broke it again. i exited by accident and now it says "Connection failed (Could not resolve hostname.)"

Just my luck... :lol:

1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Vehicle(s): 09 Landrover Freelander 2

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Jamie-Offroad wrote:Ha, broke it again. i exited by accident and now it says "Connection failed (Could not resolve hostname.)"

Just my luck... :lol:
Yeah, not just you that one Jamie.. I tried to get on to check something and failed.. Tried my friends site that has a chat and couldn't get on there either..

Think it was just a temporary glitch with the mibbit software or something.. But hey, its free so we can't moan too much.. :lol: