pictures in the wrong order.

Having a problem with the forum? Take a look here to see if we know about it.
Ben
MUD NUT
MUD NUT
My Vehicle(s): Toymota LJ70 LandCruiser

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Ben, since youve altered the settings on the forum, all my pictures are suddenly in the wrong order on my black vit thread! :roll:

is there any way to put them back to the way they were, short of me deleting them all and re-uploading them all? :?:
1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Vehicle(s): 09 Landrover Freelander 2

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm

ben wrote:Ben, since youve altered the settings on the forum, all my pictures are suddenly in the wrong order on my black vit thread! :roll:

is there any way to put them back to the way they were, short of me deleting them all and re-uploading them all? :?:
#-o

Theres just no pleasing some people.. :roll:

Er.. the easy way to put them in the right order would be for me to swap the order they come up in round to the other way again.. Alternatively you could go back and edit them.. you wouldn't have to re-upload the pics you could just edit the posts and put the pictures in, in the right order, using the attach inline bit instead..

:-??
Ben
MUD NUT
MUD NUT
My Vehicle(s): Toymota LJ70 LandCruiser

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm

i wasnt meaning it to come across as me being arsy with you Ben. :roll:

i and all the other members appreciate all the work your doing on the forum. :-bd
1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

ben wrote:i wasnt meaning it to come across as me being arsy with you Ben. :roll:

i and all the other members appreciate all the work your doing on the forum. :-bd
Sorry, ben.. forgot to but a laughing smiley on.. :roll:

I didn't think you were being arsey, thought it was funny and somewhat ironic after you'd thanked me for doing it last week..

Those are your options though.. :lol:
Maverick
MUD NUT
MUD NUT
My Vehicle(s): Jimny, BMW 430d Convertible

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 am

Whilst we're chatting about Photo's is it possible to load them 'easier' ... like goog old FB?
Jalapeño, its like Zukhini, just Hotter... ?

Regards,
Brett (IISY)
1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Maverick wrote:Whilst we're chatting about Photo's is it possible to load them 'easier' ... like goog old FB?
I didn't understand what you meant when you said this last time either.. You click on 'browse', find the photo(s), click ok the one(s) you want then click 'add the file'.. Thats essentially the same as facebook..

Short of me coming round and doing it for you how can it be made easier?