STRATA FLORIDA

Anything and Everything, but please keep it clean
Post Reply
ltr450
Got Muds
Got Muds
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm
My Vehicle(s): Vitara
Location: birmingham

Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 am

hi there was at strata the weekend with the quads and a few mates in jeeps, on the way out we seen 2 moded up vits and a serious modded shogun was this any one from here, we had a brief chat at the texeco in newtown ??? any one from here both the vits had bits 4 vits stickers on ?????
ltr450
Got Muds
Got Muds
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm
My Vehicle(s): Vitara
Location: birmingham

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 am

ltr450 wrote:hi there was at strata the weekend with the quads and a few mates in jeeps, on the way out we seen 2 moded up vits and a serious modded shogun was this any one from here, we had a brief chat at the texeco in newtown ??? any one from here both the vits had bits 4 vits stickers on ?????
User avatar
LEE65
Mud For Blood
Mud For Blood
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:34 am
My Vehicle(s): broke and no wheels
Location: shrewsbury

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:18 am

ltr450 wrote:
ltr450 wrote:hi there was at strata the weekend with the quads and a few mates in jeeps, on the way out we seen 2 moded up vits and a serious modded shogun was this any one from here, we had a brief chat at the texeco in newtown ??? any one from here both the vits had bits 4 vits stickers on ?????
some of my munch went 2 sundays ago, but i didnt .....2 landys and a ford
jimny-dave
MUD NUT
MUD NUT
Posts: 2601
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm
My Vehicle(s): Modest Lil' Jimny ;)
Location: 'Laning-Heaven (Waleshire)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I must have given away around 3,538 stickers to date, so it could have been anyone! :biggrin:

That's how many orders have gone through the website since inception in june 2009, when the first customer was.......... 1nkling! :-bd

Dave ;)
Wandered off as it's so quiet... You know where I am if you want me... Dave :(
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3509
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:29 pm
My Vehicle(s): 09 Landrover Freelander 2
Location: Devon
Contact:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Vitara-Dave wrote:when the first customer was.......... 1nkling! :-bd
:mexican: :mexican:

I need a Bits4Toys tax disc holder now I've changed cars. :biggrin:
User avatar
ubermeister
A very Special Boy
A very Special Boy
Posts: 1475
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 am
My Vehicle(s): The Old G.O.A.T.
Location: Nottingham

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Ben, you spelled sold out wrong, you spelled it 'changed cars'.

:biggrin:
User avatar
Munkee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5513
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:09 pm
My Vehicle(s): The Barbie collection.
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 pm

ubermeister wrote:Ben, you spelled sold out wrong, you spelled it 'changed cars'.

:biggrin:
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

^:)^
mud and diesel wrote: ...turns out ive got a robins nest in my overalls, with a chick in so im going to have to leave the little sod for the next 2 weeks
Post Reply