Gear calculator.

This section is to be used for technical write ups, the knowledge compendiums for specific vehicles and step-by-step guides to making modifications. Please make all write ups as detailed as possible and start each one in a new thread. No chat just a clean source of information. Write access is by request and will be decided by the admin team. If you feel a forum thread deserves to be in this section PM an admin who will move it. If you feel a write up needs amending PM the original author.

Moderator: Richie

Forum rules
This section is to be used for technical write ups, and step-by-step guides to making modifications. Please make all write ups as detailed as possible and start each one in a new thread. No chat just a clean source of information. Write access is by request and will be decided by the admin team. If you feel a forum thread deserves to be in this section PM an admin who will move it. If you feel a write up needs ammending PM the original author.
Richie
Green Lanes Mod
Green Lanes Mod
My Vehicle(s): Vitara / SJ / Jimny / Other

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 am

Link to gear calculator.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... l%26sa%3DN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Richie 8)
The Low Ranger...........
MrHawk
Mud For Blood
Mud For Blood

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:30 am

Wrong link? I can't se a gear calculator there?

http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/calculator.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This one is my favourite.
Richie
Green Lanes Mod
Green Lanes Mod

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:34 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yup , sorry that was a link to Godzuki2 in the states, Calmini kit with Anvil front diff.

R 8)
The Low Ranger...........