wanted G16B engine

Looking for something then post it here, you never know what people have in the shed! Open to all registered users. Non-paid members keep offers to PM or they will be removed.
Forum rules
Looking for something then post it here, you never know what people have in the shed! Open to all registered users. Non-paid members keep offers to PM or they will be removed.

Shropshire Suzuki, will not be held responsible for any of the information contained within any of the posts in this area. Shropshire Suzuki will also not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever, caused by using this facility . Full rules can be found here.

Please keep private contact details out of your adverts. This includes phone numbers, email addresses and postal addresses.

All members can contact you via PM if they want to know more or to get a phone number.
cypriot4x4
Playing in the mud
Playing in the mud
My Vehicle(s): Vitara

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi all,

My vehicle (1992 vitara JLX 1.6 16v ) engine block damaged between cylinder 3 and 4.

All the repair shops I spoke advised to replace engine becuase welding that area not worth and may not work for long time.

I tried to find complete engine in my country Cyprus but couldnt find G16B 16v multipoint injection engine. All second hand engine seller shops have 8 valve engines in their stock.

Are there anyone in this forum who sell and send overseas vitara G16B 16 valve engine?

or can anybody direct me to reputable seller?

the engine should be send / delivered to the Northern Cyprus.

http://www.dolphinmovers.com/

is the carriage company who can deliver things from UK to Northern Cyprus. They already qouted me approximately £200 - £250

can someona help ?

cheers

Ali